Monday, April 20, 2009

I have eight million arms.

I wonder, at times, if I could do so much more in one area if I wasn't doing eleventy things at once.

And then I remember that I'm hardwired to do aforementioned eleventy things at once. I will, therefore, never know.

American Notes is going beautifully. The cast and crew are amazingly kickass, and I hope that my attempts at "telling them where to stand and walk to" are paying off for others as much as I feel they are.

Also, in case I haven't already posted this, I'll do it again. I'm in love with this trailer, along with every piece of marketing for this show. Visually stunning and slightly snarky. The way I love it.


I am realizing, however, that my ability to do eleventy things at once makes for craptacular blog writing. Huh. That's unfortunate.

No comments: